Tonight was the first night of Vacation Bible School....Passport to Paradise and it was Tyler's first VBS! We had so much fun! He was the youngest in class but he sat like a big boy at the table watching the teacher! I can't believe how fast he is changing and every day he is doing something new.
This was his Sunday outfit that my mom bought him. I'm sure once he has a say in it, he won't be wearing a bow tie!
Saturday night we grilled out hamburgers and made homemade icecream with friends. I have been good friends with Maggie and Valerie for many years, Valerie since probably 3rd grade, and now we all have babies. It is so much fun to get together and watch them play and interact. Naomi Kate is so good with Tyler and GG and I can't wait until they can all three play together. Soon to be four playing together when Tayler has her little man! I can't believe we've all been friends for 15-20 years now....oh how time flies!



Looks like he had a great time! I love the picture of you holding him up in his Sunday outfit. The look on his face is priceless! I am sure he is going to love that pic one day!
ReplyDeleteWow! That 15-20 years thing makes me feel old! Loved the pics my little babysitter and the babies are so cute together.
ReplyDelete